Get Connected ~ Stay Connected
- To Connect with Others
- To Worship and Serve Our Lord
- To Grow Your Faith
- To Have Fun
All of these are reasons for the various Family Events at Knox. Throughout the year, Knox holds a wide range of Family Events: some educational, some for fellowship, some to serve others and some are special worship services for the whole family. We hope that your family can join us!
Our next planned event will take place in your home:
Last month, families donated a cartful of goods to Loaves and Fishes. It was so wonderful. This month, we are collecting coats for Wayside Cross Ministries as well as opening up registration for our Angel Tree online. Families will also find many mission opportunities in their Advent Bags for the Month of December.
Family Fellowship Events:
There are many events at Knox that are for the whole church family.
- Trunk or Treat
- Storytime with Santa
- Movie Nights
- Family Picnics
- Family Camp
Education and Worship Events:
- Children are always welcome in all of Knox Worship Services.
- Family Ash Wednesday Service
- 3rd Grade Bible Presentation and Get to Know Your Bible Event
- Christmas Eve Services
Family Service Opportunities:
- Kids in the Kitchen - A great way for kids 6 & up to learn cooking skills while prepping and helping to prepare food for others
- Family Night at Feed My Starving Children
- Sponsoring an Angel Tree Child (During November) to support the Dakota Partnership
- Donating Goods or Food to Loaves and Fishes
- Donating Goods or Food to Hesed House
- Walking in the CROP Walk (October)
- Dakota Partnership - Family Go and Serve 2019